Thank you for choosing to fundraise for the Youth Pride Association during your livestream!
Fundraising with Twitch
Twitch offers a built-in fundraising features through your creator dashboard.
- In your Creator Dashboard, select Charity, and search for the Youth Pride Association
- Select the Youth Pride Association, click "Create Fundraiser"
- Set a realistic goal for your fundraiser. This can always be increased later!
- Start your fundraiser by selecting "Start Fundraiser" in the My Fundraiser tab on the Creator Dashboard
- Turn on "Charity Donations" in your Activity Feed Filter
- Go live!
Fundraising with Youtube
You can add a donate button directly to your video and live streams on Youtube to benefit the Youth Pride Association
- Sign Into YouTube Studio
- From the left menu, select Monetization, then Giving.
- Click Get started and then Create a fundraiser
- Search for the Youth Pride Association. If we are not listed, select "Request a nonprofit"
- Follow the instructions to add details to the fundraiser, like title, description, and collaborators. We also suggest setting a fundraiser goal and duration. You can change it at any time.
- Add videos and/or scheduled live streams that will feature the donate button.
- Select "PUBLISH"
Charity Live Streams with Tiltify
When streaming through Twitch, you can set up an online fundraiser to integrate with your Twitch stream via Tiltify.
- Create or sign in to your Tiltify account
- Select "Start Fundraising" on YPA's Tiltify page.
- Register as an individual or register to support a team, then enter the requested campaign information to get started
- Then "Publish"! Once the campaign is live, you can easily share it on your social media and your Twitch page