Volunteer at YPA
Work on the frontlines to support LGBTQ students. All roles are virtual and flexible.
- For most opportunities, Volunteers are required 18+ years old
- Volunteers are required to complete all required trainings and certifications
- Volunteers are required to pass a Background Check
- Any In-person Volunteers must comply with YPA's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Volunteers are asked to commit at least 1-2 hours per month to their role
Open to Everyone
Volunteer Opportunities are available to both LGBTQ individuals and allies
All Opportunities are personalized to your individual wants and needs
Virtual-first volunteering makes it so you can serve on your own time, anywhere
Sign Up Form
Please allow 2-3 weeks for reply
A team member will walk you through your role, and required trainings
Meet with your Volunteer Supervisor and learn the ins and outs of your role
Once onboarded, start making a difference for LGBTQ students!
Available Volunteer Opportunities
Virtual Peer Support Program - Peer Mentor; Program Support
Awareness Campaign - Social Media Coordinator
Model School Policy Initiative - Policy Analyst; Program Support
Virtual Support Group Program - Group Facilitator*
Acceptance Week Program - Program Support(H)
* Mental Health Experience Required (H) Hybrid available
Interested in Volunteering?
Complete our sign up form. A member of our team will be in contact with you within 2-3 weeks.